Followers

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Gavin Daniel Cuomo

I am taking a break from my series to talk about something that just happen. I just met Gavin, he arrived today. His parents Dan and Steph Cuomo are two of my hero's. I have watch them face everything thrown at them with such integrity and grace. So now God has given them one of the greatest gifts anyone can get. How much God loves and trusts them. Join me and pray for them and Gavin as he begins his life. I have a dream that one day Gavin will serve our God and make Him famous. I have a dream he will be faithful, fruitful, fulfilled and in the end he will indeed make God famous. On that night our savior was born, God knew...today God knew. We live in the shadow of His mercy and greatness. I pray that the blood of Christ may cover Gavin each day and that Steph and Dan will be honored by his life and that they will know his children's children. Dan and Steph Congratulations.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a slave to no man or institution. I have worked with Frank Tillapaugh for thirty years and most of the ideas are work we would like to share.

The next generation

The next generation
God thank you for two amazing young leaders

Looking Forward

Looking Forward
Each year I get to spend time with young leaders and the gap is growing between them and my generation, why?

Popular Posts