Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

America is Up for Grabs

This quote haunts me. "The Christian church in the U.S. is still strong numerically, but it has lost its decisive influence both in American public life and in American culture as a whole, especially in the major elite institutions of society." Os Guinness. I remember a talk Os gave in Oregon 30 years ago and later turned it into a book, "The American Hour." He said, The clock is ticking on America."  At the end of the 21st century will America still have a strong Christian influence or will we be totally secular, Muslim, or just filled with vague ideas of spiritualism that are common in paganism? We believe that the answer to that depends on how our generation responds to “release our members for ministry,” and to do so with passion. The ancient words, "Let My People Go." 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a slave to no man or institution. I have worked with Frank Tillapaugh for thirty years and most of the ideas are work we would like to share.

The next generation

The next generation
God thank you for two amazing young leaders

Looking Forward

Looking Forward
Each year I get to spend time with young leaders and the gap is growing between them and my generation, why?

Popular Posts